Manpower are recruiting Hospital Catering Assistants to work for our public sector client.
This is an excellent opportunity if you would like to work within the catering sector as full training is provided.
You will be responsible for the provision of an effective, safe, hygienic, food service.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Providing menu choices and taking patient orders
- Food preparation of meals and serving the patients
- Completion of related paperwork
- Ensuring a high standard of hygiene and cleanliness is maintained at all times
- You must be able to work shift patterns
- Have a friendly disposition
- Be able to work within a team
- Be able to demonstrate excellent communisation skills
- You will be required to wear PPE at all times
- Food Hygiene Certificate - Level 2
Temporary, ongoing with the possible opportunity of a permanent position after 12 weeks.
Part time - We have various shift patterns available ranging from 15 hours per week to 35 hours per week.
£9.49 per hour week days with enhanced rates for evenings, weekends and bank holidays *please note that the hourly rate will be increasing in line with the national minimum wage increase*
What we offer you:
- Free uniform
- Full training and induction
- Weekly pay
- Paid holidays
- NEST Pension
- Opportunity to up skill yourself
The role is subject to satisfactory references and a DBS check.
For more information, please call and ask to speak to Nerys or Claire. Alternatively, apply today with an up to date CV.