Cleaners required to work for our client. This is an good opportunity for you to learn new skills as full training is provided.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide a cleaning service in accordance with set standards, adhering to colour code policies and ensuring all procedures are carried out in accordance with the Health and Safety at Work Act and COSHH
- Using electrical and manual equipment provided to clean and maintain floors, surfaces, walkways, ledges, fixtures and fittings in all rooms including kitchens, toilets, bathrooms and bedrooms.
- To replenish soap, alcohol gel and all consumable products
- Remove all hazardous, non-hazardous and recyclable waste from the ward to the waste room.
- To replenish waste bags accordingly.
- Neat and tidy personal appearance
- To be able to work as a team member and the to be able to work without direct supervision
- Knowledge of manual handling practices
Contract - Temporary
Duration - Ongoing
Working hours - Part time - Shifts are 4-5 hours in duration. You will work any day of the week, Monday to Sunday.
Due to the location you will be required to have your own transport.
Full training and PPE is provided.
Interested, please get submit your up to date CV or call 01656 657231 for more information.