Manpower are recruiting vehicle porters to work for our public sector client.
Duties and responsibilities
- Transporting ambulances, buses and rapid response cars from the commissioning centre to ambulance stations across Wales.
- Collecting redundant ambulances, buses and rapid response cars from over Wales and transporting to the commissioning centre for decommissioning.
- Stocking clinical equipment and consumables into new vehicles
- Removing clinical equipment and consumables from vehicles
- Movement of vehicles between repair contractors across Mid & West Wales
Valid UK C1 License / 7.5 t
Hours of work:
Monday to Friday, 8.30 am - 4.30 pm
Contract - Temporary
Location - Caerphilly
This role offers an immediate start upon receipt of satisfactory references and DBS check.
Apply today or call Nerys for more information.