Contracts Manager/Scheduler Opportunity
- Role based in Hartlepool
- Hours - 36 ½ per week
- 20 day's holiday per year rising to 25 days after qualifying service
- Other benefits after qualifying service - Death in service life insurance, pension, bonus scheme.
- Ability to understand architectural/construction technical drawings
- Experience within the joinery industry
- Desired criteria (not essential)
- CAD or Auto-desk capabilities
- Liaise with the estimating team to establish what the specification that has been quoted & accepted - mini contract review.
- Creating a RFI document - to highlight any queries or questions that need addressing with the client.
- Preparing CAD drawings for bespoke projects/products
- Creating production schedules for approval on the Bridgman bespoke software (training on software provided)
- Communicating the delivery programme to the production team.
- Confirming the deliveries with the customers site team.
- Highlighting any specification changes post order to the estimator for repricing.
- Highlighting any long lead in period items with the purchasing team and were possible pre order the relevant items in a timely fashion.
- Dealing with project queries.
- Ability to work under pressure.
Please email your CV OR call 0191 2320012