Manpower currently has an exciting opportunity to join one of our clients in Edinburgh as a Receptionist/Administrator.
This role will provide first line contact for callers and visitors either on the telephone or in person.
Tasks will include but are not limited to:
- Welcoming visitors, connecting them to the department/person they wish to visit or speak with.
- Making and maintaining records of bookings for all meeting rooms including making special arrangements, buffets and use of equipment, ensuring the appropriate authorisation is given where needed.
- Recording receipt of courier deliveries, recorded deliveries
- Ensuring that messages are passed promptly to the recipient
- Answering incoming calls, dealing with calls promptly and effectively to keep the lines free and accessible to further callers
- Assisting callers with queries where able to do so
- Ensuring messages are passed promptly to the recipient
- Advising recipients of receipt of faxes on the main number
- Receiving delivery of stationery requisitions, checking, ordering, and issuing stationery to the requester once delivered
- Receiving delivered post and sorting ready for collection by each department.
Successful candidate will have experience working in a similar role.
Hours of work are Monday to Friday 9am -5pm
Interested - in the first instance please submit your CV