Manpower are currently recruiting for a Fully Remote Estates Programme Support Manager on a fixed term contract.
Salary will DOE between £40,057 - £45,839
You will work alongside and support the Programme Director Strategic Estates on a range of duties as below:
- Working closely with the Programme Director Strategic Estates on all aspects of their work with a complete
understanding of the Programme Director Strategic Estates 's workload and its complexity.
- To coordinate/orchestrate projects or commitments directly involving the Programme Director Strategic Estates and direct reports.
- Scope, plan and execute multiple, often quick-turnaround projects with minimal outside assistance.
- Write, draft and assist in the production of Board papers in a timely manner
- Support the Programme Director Strategic Estates on budget and policy issues associated with corporate expenditure, and be an authorised signatory for the Director's private office budget up to £1000.
- Other duties will be required
- Evidence of continuing professional development
- Understanding of the principles of good governance and Board assurance
- Experience of setting up and managing robust governance systems along side managing risks and reporting.
- Ability to understand a broad range of complex information quickly and making decisions where opinions differ/no obvious solution.
Interviews are being held on Friday 5th May 2022, so apply today or alternatively contact Beth on 01233 229506