2nd Line Support
Attractive salary + Benefits
Full time / Permanent
Role ID: SF42554
Exciting opportunity on offer for an IT Support Specialist where you will be responsible for providing IT Support to Executive level colleagues at the Babcock International Head office in Wigmore Street, London.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for someone to deliver a premium, prompt and tailor-made executive level service to Head Office users with acute attention to detail. Therefore, excellent people and planning skills, focused on quality and attention to detail, ability to problem solve complex technical issues as well as the ability to work under pressure are all key attributes in securing this role.
What will you be doing?
As a Head Office - IT Support Specialist you will play a key role in providing high level fault management and rectification support across all end user platforms including end to end support for MS Teams meetings and Video Conferencing events.
Your duties will include:
* Providing 'white glove' response & resolution for all IT issues at Babcock's Head Office
* Proving desktop support service across Babcock International Group within the agreed performance criteria.
* Providing second line fault fix to agreed SLA's
* Providing second line request resolution to agreed standards and KPI's
* Maintaining Operational and Technical Documentation to agreed standards.
* Providing desktop application support where required.
The experience you'll bring:
* Experience of working in a Head Office environment, providing Executive level support
* Proven experience of working in accordance with Service Level Agreements
* Knowledge of the ITIL environment and process essential
* Have the ability and flexibility to travel between sites if required
* Full UK driving license
* Required and willing to participate in and support a rostered callout arrangement on a rotational basis
* Must have or have the ability to obtain BPSS and SC security clearance
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
Babcock Corporate Services (BCS) is a global function, with our largest site being Lakeside in Portsmouth, but we operate from multiple sites around the world. BCS supplies and operates all IT, security, procurement, and finance Shared Services. We are embedded alongside the operations that we serve, enabling us to maintain close working relationships that support delivery to our customers. We drive standardisation, simplification and automation across Babcock, to help generate sustainable value for the group and our external customers.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.