Junior Full-Stack Developer
£30K - £45K + Full Training & Development
Are you looking to enhance your knowledge in IT development? Do you wish to further your career in the IT industry with an expanding and progressive company within Northern Ireland?
One of the leading Logistics companies within Northern Ireland is looking to bring on a Junior Full-Stack Developer. With exceptional history and heritage this is an exceptional opportunity to use your skill set to ensure the smooth running and integration of new systems.
This role is for an ambitious and passionate individual who is looking to use their current skills to help provide a slick service and inter-link current systems. This is a role where you will improve and face new challenges every day, with no two days being the same.
What you will be doing:
- Creating technical Documentation and preparing analysis on the business needs
- Assist in the management of existing software including VDA languages
- Test all new and existing software programmes created
- Provide robust reports using SQL service reporting
What you will need:
- A Degree in an IT field would be advantageous but not essential
- Experience in a similar role would be an advantage but not required
- An ability to understand systems and processes from an IT point
- Strong mathematical skills
- An excellent attitude towards learning and development
What you will receive:
- £30,000 - £45,000 Basic Salary
- Monday - Friday (9AM - 5PM)
- Full Training and Development
- Company pension pot contribution
- Up to 31 Days annual leave
If you're looking to test your skills and then further enhance them within a fantastic organisation the, APPLY NOW!!
(Full-Stack, Developer, IT Developer, Northern Ireland, Lisburn, Full-Stack Developer, Junior Developer, Junior Full-Stack)