We have an exciting opportunity to work with The University of Leeds as an Administrator
This is a full time 3month assignment. You will need to be able to commit to the length of the assignment and work full time hours Monday - Friday office hours £11.04 p/h
Your main duties will include -
- Providing administrative support to a busy team with diverse work requirements and priorities.
- Maintain paper and electronic filing systems, and become proficient in the use of appropriate information systems and software
- Minuting meetings and sending out documentation (using standard template), logging cases.
- Logging applications, booking student support meetings (using standard template), updating student files.
- Chasing paperwork from academics.
What will you bring to the role?
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail, with the ability to work with confidential information. This is really crucial for this role.
- An enthusiasm for, and experience of, working in an administrative role.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills, with the ability to work independently and proactively and organise and prioritise your own workload.
- Strong IT skills, including proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office products, particularly Word and Excel.
- Minuting experience - be able to produce accurate clear minutes