Manpower are currently looking for a Class 2 HIAB driver for one of our clients in Bury St Edmunds area.
HIAB license is essential, however, it is something our client would be able to pay for, for the right candidate.
The role of the HGV Driver involves loading, delivering and collecting heavy plant equipment to and from the customer sites in a timely and professional manner whilst driving responsibly and safely within the law at all times. When on customer sites, there may be a requirement to carry out hire equipment demonstration and the HGV Driver must ensure that all relevant checks and administration involved for the hire are completed accurately.
The position is long term, temp-to-perm, 40hr a week, paid at £15/h. Overtime is paid at time and a half.
Successful applicants applying for the role of HGV Driver should demonstrate the following:
* Significant experience working within an HGV driving role loading, delivering and collecting heavy plant equipment from customer sites is essential
* Class 2 driving licence, Driver CPC with a minimum of 35 hours completed and valid Digital Tachograph card *
* Recent experience of towing trailers is essential
* An understanding of Health & Safety protocols and the ability to follow these guidelines in the workplace
* Excellent customer service skills and strong attention to detail
Please, bear in mind that DBS check will be required.
If interested, please apply, or call Marius on 07483 931988.