We are looking for a Customer Service Representative who will be part of a fast paced, dynamic customer service team delivering highly professional interactions with customers associated with their order processing, complaint registration, general management and information requirements.
The client is a leading global paint and coating's company who supply innovative and sustainable coating solutions to customers worldwide.
Hours - Monday to Friday 36.15 min a week between 8.30am to 16:30 with 45min unpaid lunch
Hourly rate - £10.00 to £11.00 per hour
Duration - 12 months initially
- Register and process orders in the SAP system received via email, phone or through other contact with the customer or associate.
- Acts as first level contact with customers for order receipt, quotations, general enquiries and attempting to resolve complaints.
- Where appropriate contact agents and make necessary arrangements for delivery to an agent, vessel or direct to customers.
- Ensure order processing is handled on time and in full and is transferred to the appropriate warehouse, logistic team and transport company.
- Ensures cooperation and fosters good relationships between customer service and field sales force regarding administration of customer's orders.
- Obtain adequate customer and product knowledge to find solutions for customer needs (e.g. additional and/or alternative products).
- Raises issues in delivery and/or invoice process with Team Co-ordinator and/or Cluster Customer Service Manager.
- Refers higher level customer complaints to Team Co-ordinator and/or Cluster Customer Service Manager.
- Makes proposals for improvements to work processes to Cluster Customer Service Manager and OTC Development Manager.
- Completes registering / filing / archiving of customer service-related documentation.
- Adheres to all applicable corporate as well as site policies/procedures with attention to personal conduct/HS&E standards and acts in compliance with all regulations.
- Completes all mandatory H&S and compliance internal training modules.
- Experience in customer service department / previous customer facing role desired
English language required
- Strong IT literacy, especially in all Microsoft office applications. Excel and outlook
- SAP Knowledge desirable but not essential
- Good networking skills with all stakeholders across several internal and external functions
- Demonstrable experience of ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Strong client-facing and communication skills
- Problem- solving
33 days holiday a year (including bank holidays)
Hybrid working available 3:2 ratio - 3 days in office, 2 home based if desired
Easily accessible via public transport and on- site free car parking facilities
On site restaurant and other facilities.
Please send your CV OR call 0191 2320012