Manpower are currently recruiting for an Dental Receptionist, on a temporary basis in East London.
The working days will be Monday - Friday 37.50 hours a week with a competitive pay rate of up to £12.00ph.
You will be the first point of contact for any dental enquires/patient bookings.
- Provide high quality front of house reception services
- Assist with incoming and outgoing post along with administration tasks
- Record keeping, responding to emails and any IT queries.
- Rescheduling of appointments, answering telephones on a day to day basis
- Previous experience within a corporate environment/front of house
- Proficient in Microsoft Office systems such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- 5 GCSEs grades A* - C, NVQ level 2, BTEC first diploma and certificate O Level grade A, B or C or equivalent or Level 2 qualification Knowledge
- Able to follow instructions and work to given deadlines
If you feel your skills and experience would be suitable for the role, we would love to hear from you so please apply today and we will be in touch should your application be successful.