Senior Bid Manager
£40K - £60K + Hybrid Working Opportunities + Benefits
Glasgow - Remote
Are you an experienced Bid Manager looking to further your career in the most progressive industry in the world currently? Do you want the opportunity to run a team, mentor and develop talent, all while doing what you love?
In one of the busiest industries in the world, my client pride themselves on their heritage. Working in IT industry for well over 20 years now. With offices and employees all over the world, they are experts in their field.
We are looking for a Senior Bid Manager to come join their expanding team to run the day to day running and management of the Bid team. Through mentoring, training and inside knowledge you will thrive working with a team and developing other members in your established and growing team.
What you will be doing:
- Running the day to day management of the Bids Team
- Through strategic planning - Achieve KPI's in line with the company's targets
- You will be mentoring and developing multiple Bid members in your team
- Monitor activity and productivity of your team
- Work across multiple departments to ensure the highest performance possible
- Produce management reports to other department heads
What you will need:
- Relevant Experience in a similar role is Essential
- BS/BA Degree is advantageous
- Knowledge and proof of using APMP in a working environment
- You will need management performance skills
- Have a strategic mentality where to target in the market
- Must have fantastic technical knowledge of the industry
What you will receive:
- Base Salary of £40-£60K depending on experience
- Monday - Friday working hours
- A hybrid model where you would need to participate in face to face meetings
- Fantastic training and development plans
- 29 Annual Holidays
- Possible Flexible working hours
If you're looking to take the next step in your Bid Management career in a thriving industry then, APPLY NOW!!!
(IT, Software, Bid Manager, Bids, Head of Bids, Senior Bid Manager, Glasgow, UK, London, Manchester, IT Software, Hybrid, WFH, Working From Home)