- Ensuring all training records are entered in a timely manner with the utmost attention to detail and meet Good Documentation Practices requirements.
- Ensure all approved documentation are processed via documentation management system (DCA).
- Create and or Update online assessment on the Learning Management System (LMS)
- Provide support for Training queries from employees.
- Assist EHS and Quality departments in tracking compliance based training completion for the site, through the provision of metrics or Success Factors reports as necessary
- Maintenance of all curricula on the system including annual curricula review
- Assistance with company audits as required
- Scheduling training - both internal and external
- Raising requisition / Manual payment for external courses
- Ensure the Training & Development SOP is accurate and audit ready at all times.
- Support the on boarding of new personnel.
- Provide regular communications on the Training system.
- Collate metrics on a monthly basis.
- Deliver training on system to all relevant site personnel.
- Prepare and update training documents, courses and assessments.
- Act as point of contact for external trainers when necessary
- Assist in the creation/modification of departmental documentation
- Provide assistance to all employees regarding LMS usage as required
- Provide support to Quality Services as required
- Communicates or escalates Training issues.
- Liaise with personnel for training review and approval of training documents on DCA.
Contingency support: Quality Systems Specialists will provide contingency support for this role.
- Time management
- Organisation skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
- Strong problem-solving ability, ability to work well under pressure
- Excellent attention to detail
- Success Factor - (LMS) Learning Management System
- Pedagogue - Online assessment tool
- DCA - Document Control Access
- Excel -V-look ups / pivot tables
- Word - Creating of Standard Operating procedures (SOP's).
- Confident public speaker
- Flexible and motivated
- Ability to achieve targets and milestones
Required Qualification(s) and Desired Experience:
- A minimum of 6 months experience in an API or Drug product environment.
- Preferably a working knowledge of Training Systems and Document Management Systems.