Trunking Driver - Class 1 Driver ADR
We are looking for a Class one ADR driver to join our client at Insert Site
This is an ongoing position
£16.50 per hour for 42.5hrs / week
£24.75 Overtime rate
Yearly bonuses are available dependant on performance.
Shift Pattern is: TBC
Work patterns are determined on a rota basis and drivers hours regulations over a 24 hours period over a 7 day period with staggered start times. Any 6 days from 7 will be required
Overtime is available.
- Free Car Park on site.
- PPE is provided.
- Full training given.
- Access to Manpower 'MyPath' - access to online courses for further development
Key responsibilities are:
- Ensure deliveries are made to the customer with a high level of customer service as standard,
- Work in a safe, compliant, and professional manner in line with the client's operational planning.
What we would like from you:
- Hold Cat C+E driving licence
- Hold a DCPC card
- Current ADR certificate with ADR in gasses Class 2 in packages and tanked goods. ADR training may be given to the ideal candidate
- Understand an adhere to drivers' hours legislation and tachographs.
- Please be aware that some manual handling will be required for this role.
If you are successful, please be aware that a DBS check is required.