Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for a Fleet Executive to join their team on a temporary basis with an immediate start!
The hourly rate is £12 per hour and you will be expected to work a 35 hour week.
PRIMARY PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The primary purpose of the role will be to support the Stock and Supply Manager with the development and management of all fleet processes associated with Mobility Services and Rent-a-Car products. This role manages the administration tasks required on a daily basis to ensure the smooth running of the fleet.
- Assist the Assistant Fleet Manager in loading vehicles on a monthly basis into the rental system, ensuring attention to detail is applied at all times to ensure accuracy in the details being loaded; such as vehicle model, accessories and financial details.
- Manage and monitor the loading and defleeting of daily rental vans onto the rental system for location use.
- Manage and complete the monthly fleet location audit procedure for our rental locations, escalating were appropriate.
- Own and complete the fines management process on a daily basis, liaising with rental locations for appropriate documents where necessary and raising invoices to recover funds. This also involves liaising with Fines management supplier: SAFO.
- Support Assistant Fleet Manager with V5 management and queries, ensuring all vehicles are registered correctly and management of the storage of physical documents.
- Support the Stock & Supply Manager with booking the vehicle logistics movements with suppliers. Ensuring communications to relevant teams and suppliers for further actions to complete the movements.
- Own and manage the Fleet shared mailboxes, providing timely, co-operative responses in a professional manner.
- Routinely analysing data from our rental system and third-party portals (such as logistics supplier), recognising and testing its integrity
- Monitoring supplier standards across multiple fleet related areas; - such as fines and DVLA etc. and escalating issues as required
- Prioritising workload and deciding what is more urgent
- Knowing where to find best sources of information
- Operating in a quickly developing new business area where "Best Practice" procedures are continually evolving
- Rental experience within the automotive industry (essential)
- Fleet management experience within the automotive industry (essential)
- Experience of de-fleet management and producing management information (desirable)
- Good vehicle brand knowledge and features (desirable)
- Confident, articulate, with the ability to analyse data and present findings
- Ability to develop and sustain positive and co-operative working relationships with a broad variety of internal and external partners
- Strong organisation and planning skills, delivering quality output to deadlines
- Proven track record of owning and resolving operational issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High level of motivation and commitment with a real desire to make things happen
- Ability to operate without close day to day supervision
- Ability to maintain credibility with locations
- Good working understanding of MS Word and Excel
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!