Manpower Recruitment are looking for numerous College Cleaners in Oxford City Centre to start on JUNE 13TH 2022.
This is great if your a Student or looking for some extra income over the summer.
Live in Positions available (at an extra cost)
Hours will be 8.30am-2pm, working 5/7 days including weekends. Up-to 48 Hours per week may be available.
Paying £9.50ph and work ongoing until August/September 2022.
Duties will include:
- Cleaning by hand using approved cleaning substances
- Using machinery e.g. for cleaning and polishing
- Emptying bins for deposit in a recognised area for external collection
- Collecting plates/glasses from non-catering/venue areas
- Cleaning internal glass on doors and windows
- Polishing (using approved products) and dusting of designated areas (which may include sanitary areas and associated facilities), using where appropriate, the necessary powered equipment.
- Designated areas may include stairways, skirtings, ledges, sills, notice boards, internal glass, curtains, blinds, doors, desks, tables, chairs, lamps, telephones, cabinets, and bookcases.
- Deep cleaning of rooms prior to start of conference use
- Bed making
- Some minor movement of furniture may be necessary
- You always have a responsibility to work safely and to report any potential hazards, faults or problems to a Team Leader or the Housekeeping Manager.
- Report failures in services and assist in remedying and preventing such occurrences.
- Maintain the integrity of buildings by ensuring access points are free and fire doors are closed.
- Take appropriate action in the event of an emergency and provide the necessary liaison with the Lodge and/or Emergency Services.
- To attend work looking clean, smart, and wearing the uniform and any protective clothing provided.
- To attend and complete compulsory training as required.
If interested please contact a Manpower representative