We have an exciting opportunity to join a leading utilities company as a Customer Services Executive based in Ansty Park, CV7 9JU. This a full-time PERMANENT opportunity with a leading company who can provide career progression. The salary is £25,714.70 rising to £31,554.18 (shift dependant)! Working over a 37 hour week (averaging over a 6 week pattern), you will be working a variety of shift patterns.
Our client has a clear roadmap that will both drive their performance to the forefront of our industry and support the UK government in achieving their net zero target by 2050. They are making a difference through innovation and new ways of working. They are shaping/creating a cleaner, greener future for their 11 million customers, they put their heart into everything they do.
Apply today to register your details. We will then invite you to their next opening day throughout this Summer!
About The Role
As a Customer Services Executive, you will provide the Scheduling and Dispatch team assistance, managing the Engineers daily call outs, operating 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
The team is dedicated to safeguarding life and property, and a fundamental element of the role is to ensure excellence of delivery to service around 11 million UK customers in the network operation. You`ll play a key role in ensuring our client meets its regulatory standards and their customer objectives!
Within Your Role
- Overseeing the dispatch of all work to all engineers
- Ensuring jobs are in alignment with the engineers' schedules for that day
- Responding to emerging situations in an agile manner
- Able multi-task with a high-level approach to problem solving
- Strong communicator who takes and articulates decisions routinely and confidently
- Maximising the efficiency of 'on day' resources
- Ensuring data captured from the field is managed appropriately and is 'Right First Time'
- Being the first point of escalations in respect of workload and customer management
- Regular communication with engineers and customers to ensure all jobs are acknowledged and attended by the allocated time and assist with any issues
- Working in a high-pressure environment with a high volume of incoming calls and maintaining a calm and professional manner
- Demonstrating strong interpersonal skills with an ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers
- Supporting and coaching colleagues in order to achieve individual, team and departments goals and aspirations
- Utilising the systems required to maximise their effectiveness and to having the ability to coach other team members
- Experienced with Microsoft packages with the ability to work between applications
- Ability to communicate clearly and listen to respond in an agile manner
- A team player with the ability to work independently
- Adaptable to changes in workload