- Tool Room Operative
- £12.00 an hour plus attendance bonus
- Monday to Friday - 08.00am until 17.30pm
- Salary Equivalent £27,600 per annum
Manpower is currently recruiting for a tool room operative due to extensive growth on behalf of one of our Manufacturing clients. Our client is a specialist in the wood machinist industry. (Immediate starts available)
Area- St. Helens
- Consulting the production plan to ensure that all tooling is produced on time
- Ensure precision filing and polishing of small, utilising best practice and all appropriate equipment provided.
- Ensure that adequate stocks of tooling tips, serrated knives, template material, template cutters, cleaning fluid are managed, ordering replacements when necessary.
- Ensure that all drawings requested via e-mail from the sales department are made available.
- Be able to read engineering drawings in metric or imperial
- Good attention to detail is essential.
- Be familiar with general tool room equipment, processes, and procedures
- Using general tool room machinery and hand tools
- Possess good communication skills
- Knowledge of press or extrusion tooling and manufacturing methods would be an advantage.
- Previous experience of working with small precision parts would be an advantage
- Free parking on site
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- No weekend working
- Interested, please apply now with your CV!