Production Operators Galway weekend shift
Careers that change lives!
Immediate starts available!!
Manpower has an immediate exciting opportunity for anyone interested in working with a global leader in medical technology, who develop and manufacture devices and therapies that improves the lives and health of millions of people each year.
As a Production Operator you will be responsible for manufacturing of medical devices that improves the lives and health of millions of people each year. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a state-of-the-art manufacturing environment in Galway.
- Assembles medical products on an assembly operation, performing a variety of tasks on a rotating basis
- Maximise output by operating efficiently and minimising waste
- Ensure product assembled meets quality standards
- Willing to be flexible and open to learning, and training in new processes
- Depending on experience, assist in training new Production Operator
- Leaving Certificate or equivalent qualification.
- High level of dexterity and attention to detail is essential
- Ability to work in a technical and changing environment
- Strong technical aptitude and an ability to learn new processes
- Good interpersonal and communication skills