An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Technical Marketing Assistant Manager to join our client, a leading global FMCG company with Brands such as Dove, Knorr, Persil & Magnum, to be based at our client's prestigious Research & Development Facility in Port Sunlight, Wirral. This is a full-time temporary role to start ASAP for 12 months working a 37.5 week and is paying up to £34,761 per annum, pro rata, depending on experience.
TRESemmé, Dove, TIGI, Love Beauty & Planet and V05; are among the world's most recognisable Hair Care brands developed by Global Development Centre in the North West of England.
Hair Care is a fast paced and innovation driven category with a high degree of consumer engagement. With an energising purpose, Beauty that Cares for People, Society & our Planet: Making Beautiful Hair a Force for Good, it offers talented people the opportunity to shine, make a real impact to the lives of consumers and to the business, as well as to learn and grow.
A technical marketing assistant manager sits within our Hair Care Consumer Technical Insights R&D team and is part of the team that develops product marketing claims and communications for our superior products and technologies.
What you'll be doing in this role:
* Deliver outstanding communication ideas for our Hair Care products and Brands.
* Gather technical support for product claims and develop technical narratives on multiple projects.
* Develop new methodologies and tools to create new & exciting consumer and product insights for new claims and communications.
* Work with brilliant, inspiring and diverse global teams.
* Be the crucial link between global and local marketing, technical & legal teams to balance and manage different needs and ambitions.
* Create striking technical communications, visuals and live demos that bring technologies and innovations to life.
* Understand the needs and attitudes of our consumers, in order to connect with them with relevance and in the brand tone-of-voice.
Your Skills and Experiences:
* Great people skills; building and maintaining relationships with an ability to be persuasive and assertive when necessary.
* Preferably a degree in a physical or social science. Some chemistry background would be great; curiosity in the latest innovation and technology is essential.
* Claims, consumer research and/or product development experience.
* Excellent presentation skills and an ability to describe science and technology in a compelling and impactful way to a variety of audiences.
* Strong analytical skills and an ability to interpret data to pull out key insights.
Project management and problem solving skills.
* Our team is at the forefront of developing and supporting the planet positive Hair Care stories of tomorrow for our brands. An enthusiasm or some experience for sustainable beauty is highly desired.