Help shape the future of aerospace
Supply Chain - Product Quality Controller
Earn £30365.40 to £33566.00
Our client, is one of the world's largest manufacturers of aerostructures for commercial airplanes, defence platforms, and business/regional jets.
Spirit recently acquired Northern Ireland's premier aerospace company and is ramping up its award-winning, composite wing production for an industry-leading, commercial aircraft programme.
RESPONSIBLE TO: Product Assurance Manager
Immediate requirements exist within the Supply Chain for suitably qualified and experienced applicants for the above Positions on temporary, long term contract. Candidates should demonstrate experience in Goods Receiving to work across a number of fast moving / high volume Goods Receiving Bays.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
- Carrying out Receiving Inspection, Quality Control and Quality Assurance Activities.
- Ensuring product compliance with design specification, approving authority requirements and regulations.
- Ensuring Net Inspect First Article Reports comply with customer / AS9102 requirements
- Writing technical reports to highlight drawing, process, tooling or purchase order anomalies to instigate investigation and corrective action.
- Applicants must have completed a recognised electrical or mechanical apprenticeship and have a minimum of 2 years' relevant post apprenticeship experience in an electrical aerospace environment or a manufacturing/assembly or tooling environment.
- An HNC or equivalent qualification is desirable.
- The ability to interpret drawings and specifications, and to communicate effectively is essential.
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate a knowledge of Company manufacturing and assembly practices, requirements and standards.
- Candidates must be familiar with quality control requirements.
While you're on assignment with Spirit, we'll offer an attractive package of pay and benefits including a 36-hour working week, generous holiday allowance, attractive overtime rates and shift allowances.
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that sufficient detail is provided on the CV to demonstrate how the applicant meets essential job criteria, as this alone will be used for vetting purposes.