Manpower is currently recruiting for the role of Customer Service Administrator for one of our clients based in Perth.
Your working week will be Monday - Friday 38 hours per week.
Supporting customers by providing and processing information in response to enquiries, concerns, and requests about products. Also processing orders and arranging deliveries.
- To provide effective customer support, including.
- Answering phone calls, emails and speaking face to face with customers.
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries and/or complaints.
- Receive, process and action orders / product requests.
- Manage customer accounts.
- Process/progress claims.
- Process internal production requirements and liaise with other internal departments.
- Liaise with colleagues to find out relevant information to handle customer requirements effectively.
- Carry out relevant administration activities effectively and accurately.
Qualifications & Experience
- Standard grades (or equivalent) in Maths & English as a minimum
- Experience of working in a business office environment, with a wide variety of general administration activities.
- Experience of delivering an excellent customer experience.
- Understanding of how to deliver customer service.
- Very smart (professional) appearance
- Very good IT skills - including MS Word / Excel and Outlook - an intermediate (or above) level of MS Excel ability is preferred.
- Good written skills and ability (email and MS Word letters)
- Great "front of house" personality with ability and confidence to meet & greet any customers to the business.
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work to own initiative and to prioritise own workload
If you feel this role is suitable for you then please apply online today by attaching your CV.