We are currently recruiting an Engineering Services Support Administrator for the full time, permanent position located in Dublin.
Our client provide the complete Facilities Management suite of services delivered by their experienced engineers who are backed up by our planning, technical and administration teams.
This is a position that will suit an organized and energetic individual who is highly motivated. The
successful candidate will provide technical support to our clients and to our engineers. You will have
a strong appreciation of engineering services, especially mechanical and electrical.
* Follow up on all statutory works to ensure the client is compliant
* Bring all calls for assigned clients to billing stage
* Ensure all progress is captured and updated on the Computer Aided Facilities Management
* Keep all Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) worksheets compliant and updated
* Respond to customer requirements in a timely manner
* Other duties as assigned
* You will have at least three years' experience in a similar role
* Strong mechanical/electrical background
* Demonstrate an excellent aptitude for multi-tasking
* Ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise work
* Strong planning & organisational skills and attention to detail
* Excellent communication skills
* Good I.T. skills
* You will be good at building strong relationships with your colleagues and clients
* Ability to make decisions and work without close supervision
Join us today, for further info call on: 01 6455218 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org