Marshall Salisbury is looking for a Part Time Sales Administrator.Your role
We are seeking a Sales Administrator to join Marshall's BMW/MINI dealership in Salisbury. As a key part of the dealership team, this role provides support to both our sales and finance teams. This role is offered on a Part Time, permanent basis and reports to the Dealership Accountant, and offers the right candidate the opportunity to use organisation and administration skills to assist the vehicle sale process.
What does a Sales Administrator do?
- Maintain vehicle stock records as per vehicle purchases and sales
- Coordinate preparation of customer orders within the sales department
- Organise registration and taxation of new vehicles
- Liaise with the workshop team to ensure required works are completed on new and use vehicles
- Arrange invoicing for vehicle sales
- Collate deal files for handover to customers
The ideal candidate will have proven administration experience, ideally from within a vehicle dealership environment, with strong IT skills including Excel (Kerridge experience preferred but not essential). In addition to your experience, you will demonstrate the following skills:
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Ability to follow robust processes
Your hard work will be rewarded with colleague discounts on new and used vehicle purchases, parts and servicing discount, bonus scheme, life assurance and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.