I have a brilliant opportunity for a Raw Material Production Planner / Weighbridge Operator within the Agriculture industry for a well-established organisation!
This role is based on site in Lancaster!
My client is a leading supplier in animal feed across the UK. With 3 sites and over 70 specialist lorries they produce and dispatch over half a million tonnes to farms and rural communities each year
What will my duties be within this role?
- Order processing - checking current stock and ensuring you have enough to fulfil orders.
- Ordering stock for the site and checking requirements ensuring stock levels are correct.
- Check that vehicle hygiene, previous materials carries, and recent cleaning activities comply with the requirements of the TASCC Haulage Code of Practice and with Company Operating Procedures
- Booking in vehicles delivering to site.
- Liaising closely with the Site Manager, other Site Planners, the Formulations team and Transport Supervisors to ensure the site is run smoothly.
- Checking weights for deliveries against orders. Recording this information on the dedicated computer system.
- Sample testing the raw materials arriving and rejecting where required.
- Communicating with merchants, farmers, and drivers
- Always ensuring H&S is being followed on site.
- Checking correct products are being orders / shipped.
Do you have the following?
- Experience working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Exceptional communication
- A background in animal feed manufacturing/agriculture would be advantageous.
- Experience of working within a similar role is desirable but training can be given for the right person who has the desire to learn and understand complex operations with a determined and resilient approach.
Salary: £28000 (Plus benefits / discounts & holidays)
Hours: 45 hours a week
If you feel you possess the skills and experience, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Toni and find out more about this fantastic opportunity to work a market leading brand!
Looking forward to speaking with you!