My client is a small but active, rurally based company marketing health products to dairy farmers. They are hiring a Sales Administrator / Bookkeeper to join their well-established family run company.
This role is based on site in Redditch!
Providing products across 17 countries worldwide with an amazing product helping dairy farmers daily!
What will my duties be within this role?
- Telephone reception
- Receipt and processing of orders
- Picking/packing and arranging dispatch of goods
- Basic bookkeeping - includes raising sales invoices, processing purchase invoices, producing accurate sales reports, submitting VAT (all via Sage One online system)
Do you have the following?
- Friendly and helpful attitude to customers
- A knowledge of farming, particularly dairy farming would be beneficial but not essential. Full product training will be given
- Good numeracy
- Experience in import/export shipments would be advantageous
- Previous experience with Sage One Online System
Salary: £28000 - £30000
Hours: 39 hours a week
If you feel you possess the skills and experience, please don't hesitate to get in touch with Toni and find out more about this fantastic opportunity to work a market leading brand!
Looking forward to speaking with you!