Job Title: Mechanical Junior Supervisor
Location: Lincoln, Lincolnshire, GB, LN1 2ST
Compensation: £ 31,241.88 + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF43728
We have an exciting opportunity to work within the RAFAT organisation on the Hawk.TMk1 in a forward operational environment located at RAF Scampton initially, with an intended move to RAF Waddington in the latter months of 2022.
Who we are looking for?
We are looking for an experienced and skilled Technician to undertake a range of detailed aircraft maintenance, inspection and supervision tasks.
What will you be doing?
* Carrying out 1st and 2nd signature responsibilities
* Supervising work carried out by employees under his/her control to ensure compliance and airworthiness
* Ensuring that tasks are completed in a safe and efficient manner, on time and to the highest standard
* Deputising for B5T as appropriate
* Carrying out additional duties as delegated by the RAFAT SEngO or Babcock Team Leader
* Ensuring Company health, safety and environmental procedures are implemented and complied with at all times Maintain the highest of workmanship within a Mil 145 organisation
The experience you'll bring
* Extensive aviation experience and experience at Technician level
* Mechanical Systems Type course
* Supervisors in Aviation Training or equivalent
* Training in an Aircraft related discipline to: City & Guilds 2675 or 2661 in Aeronautical Engineering and Maintenance or equivalent (NVQ Level 3)
You must be able to achieve the appropriate security clearance level for this role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Pension Plan
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
For more than a century, Babcock, the Aerospace and Defence company, has been trusted to deliver bespoke, highly skilled engineering services. We help customers in the UK and around the world to improve the capability, reliability, and availability of their most critical assets within the four market sectors of Marine, Land, Aviation, and Nuclear, underpinned by a deep understanding of technology integration, unique infrastructure, and specialist training.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 19/05/2022