Sr .Net Software Engineer
Visa - Eligible to work in Ireland with no restrictions (Stamp 1G /Stamp 4 /EU Passport)
As our global footprint continues to spread across the world, our client looking for a Senior .Net Software Developer to join their team in Ireland or the UK and help develop API-driven solutions.
You'll have the opportunity to develop and deliver insights into customer data and help them identify areas to improve and drive competitive advantage. The solution is hosted on Microsoft Azure and takes advantage of Azure's PAAS features.
We are looking for someone who understands modern best practice in software development, who understands the key role of testing throughout the development process and produces high-quality code, who is comfortable owning the solution from design to shipment and wants the chance to challenge themselves in a fast-paced environment to produce leading edge business intelligence products. Secure, reliable, scalable solutions are very important to us as they should be to any candidate.
This role could be performed in the UK, Spain, Italy or Ireland on a fully remote basis or hybrid working, depending on your preference!
What you'll learn & achieve:
- Develop flexible, scalable, and secure backend components using .NET core, Microsoft Azure, and other relevant technologies.
- Develop Azure-hosted micro-services.
- Consume RESTful APIs developed by other teams.
- Write comprehensive and meaningful unit tests for their code as a minimum.
- Produce world-class work in a fast-paced, agile, start-up work environment where requirements and processes are not always well-defined.
- Advocate good practices to improve SDLC process.
- Solid experience shipping quality .NET core components to production.
- Fluency with MS SQL and relational databases.
- Experience with EF core.
- Experience working with cloud services (AWS or Azure) We offer training through Microsoft and pluralsight
- Experience writing quality code backed by good unit tests.
- Experience writing automated function and non-functional tests.
- Knowledgeable of TDD and BDD.
- Knowledgeable of best practices in software development.
- Experience working in Agile and DevOps development environments.
- Good problem-solving, analytical & communication skills.
- Be comfortable working in a scrum-driven DevOps environment.
- Comfortable owning solutions from development to shipment with little supervision.
- Experience with Azure Data Factory.
- Experience with event driven solutions.
- Experience maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
- Experience with Terraform.
- Experience writing PowerShell scripts.
- Ability to lead and work closely with a team of technical and non-technical individual contributors, in multiple geographic locations.
The candidate must have a valid visa to apply for this role in Ireland.