Your experience as a HR Administrator will prove to be vital to my client. My client is an accredited UK based food manufacturing company. You will be an accurate administrator and take HR direction from a Director in HR matters.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Preparation of correspondence on general HR matters such as return to work meetings and performance meetings
- Administering employee files to ensure compliance including the right to work.
- Producing reports and management information from the HR database and other sources
- Distributing and processing contractual changes
- Keeping the HR system up to date with all relevant changes
- Processing information for new joiners and leavers & monitoring probationary periods
- Auto Enrolment Pension scheme management and ongoing pension administration
- Managing maternity, paternity, parental and shared parental leave process and communication with employees, where needed, providing accurate and appropriate advice on a full range of HR policies and procedures to all staff e.g., Disciplinary/grievance issues, monitor sickness absence.
- Supply reference letters as and when required.
- Knowledge of HR principles, employment law, payroll and benefits extremely beneficial
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy and an accurate administrator
- Ability to work with discretion
- Previous experience in and a Payroll or Recruitment Administrator setting would also be considered.