I have an excellent opportunity for an 2 x Administrators to work within the Wholesale Operations division of a leading sportswear company based in Manchester. The role is to assist in the process of delivering the growing wholesale business to their retail and distributor partners globally.
About the role:
Through our partnership profile and exciting growing mainline, the demand for our products is seeing us partner with the biggest retailers in the market, as well as developing a distribution network on a global scale.
As the Wholesale Operations Assistant, you will be assisting alongside the Wholesale Operations Associate and Wholesale Operations Manager to service and maintain relationships for their continued growing group of wholesale accounts. Assisting in managing the end to end process from the moment the sales order is received until orders are delivered to customer warehouse, driving operational excellence and ensuring orders are delivered.
- Following the Wholesale departments critical path and seasonal order deadlines, assisting in the process of uploading sales orders onto the system. Ensuring custom pricing, trade terms, quantities, requested drop dates, customer PO numbers are all aligned and communicating this to the customer merchandising teams.
- Weekly orderbook reconciliation with Wholesale Operations associate & internal account manager providing accurate and consistent drop dates of goods into warehouse & managing their intake expectations, allowing the internal account manager to effectively communicate to their customer portfolio.
- Collate and provide customers with all merchandising requirements prior to launch (EAN/UPC/HTS/FABRIC COMPS/COO etc..)
- Organise any pre-ordering of pre-retailing/labelling and ensure receipt at their DC's at least 8 weeks prior to launch. Working collaboratively with the Wholesale Ops Associate and Wholesale Ops Manager to build a compliance framework that is rolled out across all of their international DC's to ensure DC's are meeting SLA's.
- 6 month - 1 year experience of working in a similar role, where the delivery of wholesale goods has been central to your responsibilities.
- Experience working with 3rd party handlers.
- Ability to work cross-functionally, liaising with peer groups across the business and adapting to evolution and change of process.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced and ever-changing business environment.
- Excellent planning and organisation skills.
- Flexible approach and willingness to further learn & adapt in a fast pace growing business.
£23,000 - £25,000 working Mon-Fri 9-5pm, plus extensive benefits and career progression opportunities.