Manpower are pleased to be recruiting on behalf of our client based in Milton Keynes for a Resourcing Officer to join their team.
The hourly rate is £14.81 per hour and you will be expected to work a 35 hour week.
This is a temporary opportunity with the potential to lead to permanent employment.
Hybrid role - working on site 1 - 2 days a week.
Start Date: ASAP
End Date: End of the year
Reporting to the Talent Acquisition & Development Business Partner (TA&D BP), the Resourcing Officer is responsible for managing the operational delivery of all temporary and contract workers, primarily through the overseeing of the Managed Service Programme (MSP) provider. Also responsible for managing the end-to-end recruitment process of the Undergraduates and Apprentices, ensuring the business attains the best quality hires, and the candidate experience is exemplary. In addition, it provides operational day-to-day administrative support for the TA&D team, in respect of advertising, report generation, interview scheduling, invoice management and any support on other ad-hoc projects as required.
- Overseeing the operational relationship and ensuring all communications take place in an appropriate and efficient way between the MSP and the hiring managers
- Escalating any issues to the TA&D BP who is ultimately responsible for the relationship
- Support the MSP account management/on-site team ensuring they have access to the right systems, information, and people in order to deliver their service
- Co-ordinate monthly, quarterly and annual reviews with the MSP and the TA&D BP to measure their performance against agreed SLAs and track KPIs.
- Ensure any action plans are delivered and followed up to maintain these
- Deliver regular reporting on the contractor and temp population for each business unit, the TA&D BP and HR Ops
- Act as the primary point of escalation for internal stakeholders regarding the delivery of temporary workers, managing all issues and escalations through to a satisfactory conclusion
- Ensure all invoices from external providers are generated and processed accurately and are against relevant PO numbers
- Manage the credit referencing process. Inform candidates and the on-site MSP team of the results
- Manage the process of resourcing of graduates, undergraduates and apprentices
- Ownership of the co-ordination of the graduate, undergraduate and apprentice attraction, sourcing and selection process, with the support and help of the HR undergraduate, ensuring that all required graduates, undergraduates and apprentices are hired on time and are of the highest quality
- Liaise with the appropriate business leaders and HRBPs to determine their requirements for the annual intake of these resources
- In collaboration with hiring managers ensure all graduate, undergraduate and apprentice job descriptions are up to date and write effective job adverts
- Create effective graduate, undergraduate and apprentice sourcing plans selecting all attraction channels, recruitment fairs and events, including targeted universities, and sign off all attraction materials and collateral
- Agree recruitment budget with the TA&D BP and manage it prudently
- Manage the graduate, undergraduate and apprentice assessment process, ensuring candidates are screened; telephone interviewed and put through assessment centres in sufficient numbers and of a high enough quality to deliver the required numbers
- Provide operational day-to-day administrative support to the TA&D Team
- Responsible for maintaining the budget spreadsheet and escalating reports and issues on same to the TA&D BP
- Day-to-day liaison with advertising partners and co-ordination of weekly and monthly reports on same
- Process invoices from external suppliers and deal with invoicing/PO queries from suppliers and Finance
- Organise ability testing and psychometric profiling of candidates
- Co-ordinate team meetings/assessment centres, interview scheduling and room bookings for same
- Prepare candidate briefs and ensure pre-assessment work (e.g. presentations) is completed on time
- General administration and filing, ensuring candidate records are kept in compliance with data protection legislation
- Support to TA&D BP on ad-hoc project work, preparing presentations and collation and research of data
- Booking meeting rooms
- Supporting undergrad recruitment
- Supporting temps and contractors' extensions
- Support with Apprentice
- Management recruitment inbox
- Reporting and developing dashboards
- Ad hoc duties
- Organising interviews
- Highly numerate with a - good standard of written English
- Effective verbal communicator MS Office proficiency, especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proven record of supporting a Recruitment Branch, RPO team or internal Resourcing Team
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders of every level with contrasting needs
- Proven record of managing the performance of external suppliers and management of supplier contract negotiation
- Working knowledge of all employment law legislation relating to temporary workers
- Business acumen
- Strong admin skills
- Recruitment background inhouse or agency
- Team player
- Organising in interviews
- Quick learner
- CIPD qualified or equivalent qualification/work experience
- Experience of using an ATS and other related recruitment systems- Job aggregators etc.
- Understanding of Employment Law best practice
- Experience of managing others
If this sounds like the role for you then apply now!