Manpower is looking to recruit a 7.5T Driver on a permanent basis with one of our clients based in Edinburgh.
Work will be carried out Monday to Friday 07:30am - 16:00 pm with deliveries across Scotland, providing an efficient, professional delivery and collection service to our customers, whilst undertaking efficient stock and distribution related duties which support the overall operation, ensuring full compliance with Health & Safety, and Road Traffic regulations.
Essential requirements/duties for this role
- A minimum of CAT C1 Driving licence with Valid CPC & Digi Tacho.
- Ensure all goods scheduled for delivery are accurate.
- Check and Load orders onto the vehicle ensuring product is loaded accurately and handled with care to ensure it is stowed in perfect condition.
- Ensure upon delivery the customer is satisfied with their order and proof of delivery is signed and retained on EPOD and/or hard copy.
- Ensure that customer returns are checked, packed properly and accompanied by signed returns.
- Carry out visual daily checks on allocated vehicle to ensure road worthiness and complete weekly vehicle check sheets.
- Maintain all company standards, procedures and disciplines including adherence to Health and Safety, vehicle cleanliness, defect report and personal dress standard.
- Teamwork: Ability to work well as part of a team. Friendly, approachable and cooperative.
- Flexibility: Responds effectively to changing circumstances. Adjusts tasks and priorities when required.
- Customer Service: Good understanding of customer deliverables and the need for strong quality.
Due to insurance purposes, we cannot accept anyone with any major DR or DD convictions.
Does this sound like the role for you? Apply online today with your CV attached.