French Speaking Customer Care Professional
- Salary: £12.09 per hour
- Location: Brighton / hybrid working
- Office address: 1 John Street, Brighton, BN88 1NH
- Duration: Temporary, 9 months
- Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday to Friday - Shifts are 8am - 4pm & 11am - 7pm on a 2 week rotation
Are you looking for a role that celebrates a collaborative and inclusive culture? Then this could be the role for you!
Manpower have a fantastic new opportunity for the right candidate, working with our client a FTSE 100 Credit Card Company based in the heart of Brighton.
Involves the processing of new credit card applications for customers. The role is divided into customer servicing and analyst role, supporting customers through the application process as well as processing and analysing the applications. This involves talking with customers over the phone and other responsibilities, which include but are not limited to:
- Working in a flexible work environment
- Responsibility for upholding the Data Protection and Privacy Act for our Customers
- Responsible for updating systems accurately and efficiently.
- Delivering excellent customer service over the phone
- Processing administrative tasks for pending applications
- There may be the opportunity to expand your knowledge and support different markets
Please note that no formal customer training or financial background is needed for this role, as we offer a comprehensive training as part of your on-boarding.
The Customer Care teams are at the forefront of delivering for customers, ensuring that they do the right thing in every interaction in order to provide an excellent service each, and every time.
In your role you must be:
Previous experience is not important to us. We value motivated and dedicated colleagues who strive to do what is best for customers and can demonstrate the following:
- Fluent in French and English
- High degree of accuracy and ability to multitask effectively
- Proven ability to deliver a high productivity and quality work under minimum supervision
- Ability to listen and connect to customers during outbound call conversations
- Advanced computer / keyboarding skills - Microsoft Office suite knowledge an advantage
If you feel that you fit the above criteria, please don't hesitate to apply here today!
This role will be subject to background verification checks