Our UK leading client is looking for a Trenching & Shoring General Manager to work at their Dundee depot.
Reporting to Head of Trenching & Shoring you will be responsible for leading, developing and motivating the staff. To ensure a consistent high quality of service, equipment, premises and people. Ensure complete customer satisfaction and by doing so deliver growth in revenue and profit.
As a General Manager you will manage your own profit centre and will influence all aspects of depot operations from staff recruitment and motivation to purchasing equipment and supplies.
You will be an experienced Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge who can lead your team to perform to the best of their abilities. You will generate new ideas to drive your depot forward and be at the forefront of customer interaction.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Previous experience in a managerial role
- Must have experience in trenching and shoring
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to develop a high-performing team who can deliver results and exceed customer's expectations
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to identify and provide solutions for potential challenges within the workplace
- Proficient in MS Office packages including Excel and Word
- A full UK driving licence
SALARY, BENEFITS & HOURS
- Up to £40k plus annual bonus
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (starts at 22 and earn 1 additional day per year of service)
- The option to buy up to 5 days additional leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Welfare Fund (Company-funded social events)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health & Wellness (Well-being Hub, Employee Assistance Helpline, Annual Flu Jab, Eye Tests)
- Monday to Friday 7.30am to 5pm
Interested in this permanent role based in Dundee? Please email your CV or contact me on 07483 340870.