Our UK leading client is looking for a Trenching & Shoring Technical Sales Representative in Swansea.
Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager, the Technical Sales Representative (TSR) will be responsible for maximising Trenching & Shoring hire revenue opportunities from existing major account customer and winning new business. This will include delivering sales presentations to their major account customers at a senior management level and attending depot/customer trade days to promote their product offering. The TSR will also work with various stakeholders across the company network including Regional Sales Managers and their sales teams, to ensure pro-active promotion of hire opportunities for Trenching & Shoring equipment within their existing customer base.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Significant experience working in an area sales role within the Trenching & Shoring/Hire industry is essential
- A proven track record in exceeding sales targets and generating revenue growth by maximising opportunities from existing customers and winning new business
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to engage with both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- An effective negotiator and problem solver with the ability to work effectively under pressure and prioritise workload
- Proficient in MS Office packages including Excel and Word, and CRM systems
- Driving Licence (Essential)
SALARY, BENEFITS & HOURS
- Up to £36k plus annual bonus
- Overtime at an enhanced rate
- Company vehicle and fully expensed fuel card (optional)
- Up to 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays (starts at 22 and earn 1 additional day per year of service)
- The option to buy up to 5 days additional leave
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- Life Assurance
- Employee Welfare Fund (Company-funded social events)
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Health & Wellness (Well-being Hub, Employee Assistance Helpline, Annual Flu Jab, Eye Tests)
- Monday to Friday 7.30am to 4.30pm
Interested in this permanent role based in Swansea? Please email your CV or contact me on 07483 340870.