Stephen James Bromley is looking for a BMW Senior Diagnostic Vehicle Technician.Your role
As a Senior Vehicle Technician, you will undertake complex diagnostic work on all vehicles including electric and hybrids, maintaining, repairing, replacing worn or malfunctioning parts, adhering to BMW and MINI UK standards for superior workmanship.
You will keep manager informed of additional repairs identified and provide quality CitNows for customers. In addition, you may also mentor apprentice technicians and assist other technicians. You will contribute to the success of the Workshop Team and be responsible for meeting individual and team activity targetsYour profile
Salary and Hours
- To be a process-driven individual with attention to detail and enjoy achieving targets.
- To be prepared to go the extra mile and have a passion for providing great customer service.
- To have an ATA/IMI Level 3 qualification or equivalent, and proven senior diagnostic technician experience in a franchised dealership.
- Ideally you will be hybrid trained up to level 3 to 4
- To have a valid clean UK Driving Licence and must be eligible to work in the UK
Basic salary £35,00 to £38,000 with an OTE of £60,000 to £70,000 per annum
Working hours, Monday - Friday, 8.00am - 5.00pmRewards
Your hard work will be rewarded with 23 days' annual holiday plus bank holidays/industry leading bonus plan/discount schemes with popular high street retailers/pension scheme & life assurance/car hire scheme for family/cycle to work scheme/discounted servicing and access to training courses at the BMW Training Academy.