We are recruiting for a customer services administrator to work for a large education provider based in Bath.
You will work closely with other staff in the Estate's office to provide administrative support. The post involves dealing with a wide range of matters in support of the various functions of the Department of Estates.
Duties will include:
- Supporting members of the Department with typing, photocopying, printing, scanning, circulating and compiling documentation.
- Providing hospitality for meetings.
- Administer the department's internal training database.
- Manage a range of office supplies and equipment.
- Take minutes of various meetings on behalf of Estates.
- Regularly review, update and create new documents in the Customer Services office manual.
This is a temp to perm opportunity.