Are you looking for a new challenge working with a fantastic team on a part time basis over 3 or 4 days per week?
If so, we have excellent permanent part time opportunities for a Customer Service Advisor with superb benefits!
This is a hybrid role based in Funtington, Chichester. You will be required to work from the office at least twice per week. You will be working on a rota basis Mon - Sat, 8am - 6pm (1 in 3 Saturdays)
Your role as a Customer Service Adviser will ensure customers are provided with first class customer service in their time of need. Assisting policy holders efficiently regarding their claims in line with the coverage provided by their policy, looking out for the interests of both our client and customers.
- Accurately assess claims in line with policy terms and conditions paying valid claims quickly without unnecessary delay and ensure customers who aren't covered are informed at the first opportunity.
- Attempt to resolve disputes with customers. Proactively present solutions to problems and ensure the principles of treating customers fairly are considered.
- Take ownership of your personal workload, ensuring claims are handled in a timely manner and tasks are prioritised in order of importance.
- Communicate clearly with colleagues in all other departments such as the medical assistance and medical risk assessment to ensure that customers receive a seamless end-to-end claims service.
- Ensure compliance with client and regulatory requirements throughout all aspects of the role.
- Naturally empathetic to a variety of customer needs.
- Effective at conversation management ensuring a personalised journey for each customer.
- High levels of resilience to ensure work is effective and efficient even in times of pressure.
- Ability to multitask switching between telephone calls and file assessment.
- Focused on the task at hand with attention to detail for accurate claim assessment.
- Clear verbal and written communication skills.
- High levels of organisation of both time and workload.
- Computer literate must be comfortable navigating a computer system.
Benefits include on site parking, employee assistance programme, incremental holiday, annual performance bonus, perks at work scheme, local discounts, life assurance, holiday travel insurance, medical defence cover and many more!
If you would like to apply, please send your CV for review.