Our client, a leading energy provider is currently recruiting for a Document Controller to support the site document control and records management systems in line with company and station procedures.
Nature and Scope
The role of document management team member provides the station with suitably qualified and experienced resource in pursuing excellence within the field of documentation control and records management. The team member operates within priorities, objectives and areas established by the team leader. External and internal reporting form an important part of this role.
- Carry out activities in compliance with document and records procedures to ensure that documents and records are managed to satisfy site licence requirements, company security of information obligations, statutory regulations, company and local directives, procedures and Safety Rules and to ensure customer focus.
- Develop, load and maintain documents on the Asset Management Suite (AMS)/Controlled Document Management System (CDMS) to ensure that approved documents are readily available.
- Maintain a record schedule, index and store records and documents to ensure that they are easily retrievable.
- Protect hard copy documents and records to ensure they are safely secured and easily retrievable in accordance with Company requirements.
- Maintain specified site technical documents to ensure they are accessible.
- Make registered copy holders aware of new document issues.
- Respond to requests from internal and external organisations concerning documents and provide documents in accordance with copyright and security classification.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
- Good IT literacy.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Able to multitask, organise, and prioritise workloads, as well as meet strict deadlines.
- Attention to detail.
- A resourceful individual who is flexible in approach.
Key Benefits working with Manpower:
- 36 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU', giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
- Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
- Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment
If successful, you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary assignment at our client's site and will need to undergo security/vetting checks as well as a drug & alcohol test.
Unfortunately, due to the number of CVs received we are unable to contact everyone in person. If you have not heard from Manpower within 15 business days of submitting your application, unfortunately, your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion