Would you like to work for a national brand leading company within the agriculture industry?
I have a superb opportunity for the right person to join the Execution stock & logistics team as their newest team member!
This role is based in Paisley!
Ensuring the most cost-effective supply of agricultural commodities. You will use proficient knowledge and discretion to execute tasks and resolve complex issues for transport of the product within the UK.
- Management of sales contracts, ensuring stock levels are maintained.
- Management of purchase contracts and liaise with farmers/trade suppliers.
- Maintaining haulage contracts & ensuring correct rates are being used.
- Planning shipments & deliveries from port & stores.
- Ensuring claims and rejections of stock are handled correctly
Are you open and honest with a good work ethic?
Can work independently as well as part of a team?
Are you able to remain calm under pressure?
Do you understand how your actions contribute to the supply chain?
If you feel you possess the skills and experience, please don't hesitate to get in touch with me and find out more about this fantastic opportunity to work a market leading brand!
Salary: £20k-£24k (Plus benefits package / holidays)
Hours: Mon - Fri 8.30am-5.30pm
Looking forward to speaking with you!