ManpowerGroup is looking for someone to join our Supply Chain Management team as a Supplier Engagement Analyst. This is a temporary position for for a period of 6 months minimum starting ASAP, ideally no later than 16/05/2022. This is to cover maternity leave for one team member and is primarily based remotely, however occasional travel to Altrincham for meetings may be required.
As a Supplier Engagement Analyst you will be the main point of contact responsible for the onboarding of all Panel Agent Suppliers across ManpowerGroup and your key responsibilities will be contacting, managing, tracking and recording all supplier onboarding & compliance activity. This includes management of their compliance documentation, ensuring these documents are maintained via day-to-day management of our Gatekeeper portal. Your role may require you to have use other systems such as Bullhorn and other Vendor Management Systems as used by the business.
You will also be responsible for ensuring compliance of our PSL of Umbrella companies. You will communicate with suppliers via telephone/email on a regular basis. Occasional travel to supplier locations may be required. In addition to this you will also provide regular updates by email and telephone meetings to Workforce Solutions Supplier Lead, ManpowerGroup Account Managers and Supplier Relationship Managers, and help to provide reports to senior managers as required.
- A-Levels or degree level qualification
- Good customer service and/or coordinator attributes or background
Skills, Knowledge & Attributes
- Possess intermediate/advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Articulate with a positive approach, and capable of dealing with confrontational or difficult situations sensitively and professionally
- Resilient with the ability to remain calm and professional under difficult circumstances
- Good attention to detail & a methodical approach
- Adaptable and flexible attitude and approach
- Excellent planning, organizing & time management skills with an ability to meet tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritise quickly and efficiently
- Displays enthusiasm and motivation to succeed
If this is the role for you, please apply today!