Job Title: Senior Commercial Manager
Location: Hinkley Point C, Bridgwater
Compensation: Excellent Salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full-time, Permanent
Job ID: SF43466
Cavendish Nuclear is the UK's leading nuclear services company, with a highly-skilled workforce and a growing international presence. Our people innovate to make nuclear safer, faster, at lower cost across all aspects of the nuclear energy lifecycle.
This role will be working within our New Build and Advanced Nuclear Technologies business unit which supports and explores further opportunities within the wider clean energy market. Our ongoing projects include involvement in the first new nuclear power station to be built in the UK in over 20 years; Hinkley Point C. Our expertise and knowledge is also being extended to advanced reactors and the manufacturing of materials for U-Battery, an initiative that should significantly reduce the costs of heat and power.
What will you be doing?
We have a new opportunity for a Senior Commercial Manager to join us at our Hinkley Point C, site working as part of the MEH Alliance. The successful candidate will be working in a hybrid working arrangement, with a split between being onsite, in the office and home working; typically, this will be split into 2 days on site, 2 days working from home and 1 day in the office.
What a role with Cavendish Nuclear offers:
* Generous holiday entitlement and occupational sickness cover
* Agile working conditions
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Job satisfaction working together for a sustainable environment for future generations
* A tailored personal development and training programme as well as professional membership Subscriptions
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
The experience you'll bring:
* Previous experience working in the Nuclear or Defence Sector or within an alternative highly regulated Environment for example: Oil and Gas, Rail, Pharma Etc.
* Ideally, previous experience in working as part of a Joint Venture or Alliance
* Qualified or possessing extensive experience in Commercial Management or Quantity Surveying, as well as managing a team of Quantity Surveyors / Commercial Managers or Officers.
* You will also, be required to obtain BPSS Security Clearance.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.