Our client, one of the UK's leading energy providers, is looking for a Business Support Administrator to work in their Business Improvement Team on-site at their Nuclear Power Station in Hartlepool.
As a member of the Business Improvement Team you will provide an efficient administration and data management service that meets stakeholder requirements which is highly customer and business focused.
- Data and word processing
- Tracking due and overdue actions (providing regular updates and prompts)
- Processing condition reports
- Processing CAP actions (setting actions, extensions, closing action etc)
- Taking meeting minutes/actions
- Running data reports
- Administrative support for BI department members
Knowledge, Skills, Qualifications and Experience:
The successful applicant will demonstrate the following skills and competencies:
- Proficient use of Microsoft packages (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint)
- Competent general IT skills (able to learn new software packages)
- Good communication skills (written and verbal
- Attention to detail
Key Benefits working with Manpower:
- 36 days holiday accrual (pro-rata) including bank holidays
- Company pension scheme
- Access to Manpower's online training platform 'powerYOU' giving you access to hundreds of online training courses
- Opportunity to be selected for additional upskilling and career support through Manpower's MyPath programme
- Dedicated Manpower Account Specialist to provide support during your assignment
If successful, you will be employed by Manpower working on a temporary assignment at our client's site and will need to undergo BPSS checks as well as a drug & alcohol test.
Unfortunately, due to the number of CVs received we are unable to contact everyone in person. If you have not heard from Manpower within 15 business days of submitting your application, unfortunately, your application has not been shortlisted on this occasion.