Role: Project Manager
Term: 8 weeks
Employment type: On site, across several sites including Oxford, Basingstoke and Reading.
An established company, with relationships that have sustained decades, are in search of a individual to take on the role of project manager.
- You'll be assisting the Contract Manager on projects, as well as the Site Supervisors on the ground, and getting to know the clients and site-based workers.
- Be familiar with the drawings and the installation process on site.
- Developing and revising risk assessments and method statements
- Comprehend the contract.
- On a daily basis, assist and communicate with the site supervisors.
- Be familiar with the project's costings to ensure that the job is profitable and on time.
- Determine whether work outside of the contract is being done, and ensure that the site supervisor is filling out documentation to report back to our customer, either for informational purposes or to apply additional expenses to our contract.
- Keep track of the project schedule and notify the contracts manager of any delays right once.Communication with client.
Advise the contract manager of any variations immediately and the effect on value & programme and other services.You are responsible for the safety and welfare of all workers under your supervision, and you will ensure that they have read and understand the Company's health and safety policy, as well as the method statement and risk assessments pertaining to the project, and that TBTs are completed.