Manpower are recruiting for a Prestigious Sporting Event taking place within multiple areas of Warwickshire.
As this is a large scale project we are looking for a number of Counterbalance Forklift Drivers to help support this event.
The requirements will be based in ST Nicholas Park.
Forklift Driver Requirements:
- You will be required to assist with loading and unloading of inbound vehicles
- Receiving goods in
- Putting stock from racking using the forklift trucks
- Stacking pallets
- Maintaining the cleanliness of the venue
- May cover some General Labouring Duties
- This is an active role where you will have numerous tasks to carry out daily which may be physical.
Day shifts, Afternoon shifts and Night shifts available at a starting pay rate of £12 p/h
In return, you can look forward to some great benefits, including….
- 28 Days Annual Leave
- Free Parking
- Enrolment onto our up-skilling platform MyPath
- Additional benefits and discounts
- Opportunity to up skill into new roles
- Opportunity to be apart of a once in a lift time prestigious sporting event which you can add onto your CV.
The ideal candidate will have a hands on approach towards work and a positive can-do attitude. The role is subject to an Accreditation process.
Please note that these positions will start in July 2022 and is a temporary position.
Apply online and a dedicated consultant will be in contact with you.