Maintenance Engineer DAYS - Belfast
We are recruiting a Maintenance Engineer with our manufacturing client based in North Belfast, they are a leading producer in their sector at the forefront of agri-technology products.
Working on days you will provide engineering support to the production team across planned, preventative and reactive maintenance.
- Carry out all planned, preventative and corrective maintenance tasks in accordance with maintenance systems
- Investigate, root cause analyses and resolve problems relating to machines and provide support for process and quality issues
- Ensure all related documentation & record keeping for the shift is up to date
- Provide comprehensive breakdown information and actions taken to support the planned maintenance system
- Adhere to all Health & Safety guidelines and requirement
What we are looking for
- Qualified Level 3 or above Engineering
- Proven experience in a maintenance role within a production setting
- Good working knowledge of pneumatic and electrical control systems
- Excellent knowledge of mechanical systems
- Experience in fault finding and troubleshooting
- Can work alone or as part of wider team
To discuss in more detail APPLY NOW or get in touch!