We are looking for a full time Welder/Fabricator to work at our client based in St Ives. They operate a large fleet of both mobile and static processing equipment for both composting and biomass production. Machinery includes both electric and diesel-powered sorting equipment and shredders. The main purpose of this role is to customise lines and machinery as well as hard-facing equipment and repair recycling plant, new equipment and process lines.
The role will be a mix of working both proactively and reactively.
Hours are 0700-1700 Monday-Friday
What We Need From You..
- To have 3 or more years experience working in a similar role, working with heavy plant and machinery
- Experience working both proactively and reactively
- Ability to manage a varied and busy workload
- Good knowledge of health and safety regulations
- Background in the agricultural sector is beneficial
- Relevant welding qualification
- Have a professional and friendly manor
- Be organised and have the ability to prioritise workloads
- The ability to work well individually but also a part of a team
What Do You Get In Return...
- A competitive salary of £35,000-£45,000
- 20 days annual leave + 8 days bank holiday
- Both person and professional progression opportunities (in-house and external training + career progression)
- Pension scheme
- Heavy investment in new equipment
- Joining a company which is growing rapidly
If this role appeals to you, let us know and apply