Job Title: LMS Support Analyst
Location: Westwood, Coventry, GB, CV4 8GP
Compensation: Attractive salary + Benefits
Role Type: Full time / Permanent
Job ID: SF43079
Who we are looking for?
You'll be responsible for inputting and maintaining data for all on-programme apprentices, therefore a strong technical knowledge with a passion for data and numbers, coupled with a natural aptitude for attention to detail, are all key attributes in securing this role.
What will you be doing?
* Support apprentices, peers and line management with the day to day use of the LMS, Moodle systems and smart boards
* General system administration
* Update course criteria in line with apprenticeship amendments
* Set up technological equipment and associated processes
* Maintain and monitor information spreadsheets which contain confidential information
* Updating learning paths monitoring apprentice progression
The experience you'll bring
* GCSEs in Maths and English at Grade C or above (or equivalent)
* Industry related qualifications
* Experience of system administration
* Excellent IT technology skills
* Good Excel/Word and Outlook skills
* Ability to learn quickly as well as the ability to troubleshoot problems
* You must have or have the ability to obtain enhanced DBS security clearance with Adults' Barred List check
Should you be successful and invited to interview you will be required to complete a criminal declaration form. Please note this does not disqualify you from the role.
What a role with Babcock offers?
* Generous holiday entitlement
* Competitive money purchase pension scheme with life assurance
* Share ownership scheme
* Access to make a difference for a sustainable environment for future
* A tailored personal development and training programme.
* Autonomy. Trusted and empowered to deliver and be your best.
About Babcock Training
With a rich history of service excellence, Babcock is a trusted name across the training and apprenticeships market. We have an enviable track record in delivering intelligent and compelling workforce development solutions and are one of the UK's largest and most reputable training providers.
Our solutions range from bespoke, employer-led apprenticeship programmes to pioneering digital simulations and we work closely with all of our customers to reflect their organisational needs. Supporting both private and public sector businesses, a customer focused solution is at the heart of who we are, consistently putting the employer brand at the forefront of programme design.
Having delivered apprenticeships for over 20 years we have developed an enviable reputation across the marketplace, delivering high quality solutions for employers and apprentices alike.
Armed Forces Covenant
We are proud to support the Armed Forces community by honouring the Armed Forces Covenant. Click apply to find out more.
* We believe the position you are applying for is exempt from the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 and as such, should you be invited to interview you will be required to declare all unspent convictions and conditional cautions, and all spent convictions and adult cautions (simple or conditional) that are not 'protected' (i.e. that are not filtered out) as defined by the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exceptions) Order 1975 (as amended in 2020); and
* The position you are applying for may involve engaging in regulated activity with children and/or vulnerable adults and it is a criminal offence to apply for this role if you are barred from working with children and/or vulnerable adults. Given the nature of the role, employment is conditional upon a satisfactory enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check which will include a children's and/or adults' barred list check, and you will be required to provide the necessary identification documents at interview to enable the DBS check to be completed before you commence employment. These identification documents may be different to those required to confirm your right to work in the UK.
All applications should be made online.
We are committed to building an inclusive culture and strive to attract talent who thrive in an inclusive and flexible working environment. If you have a disability or need any reasonable adjustments during the application and selection stages, please let us know and will respond in a way that best fits your specific needs.
Please follow the link when you apply to find out more about how COVID-19 is impacting Recruitment and On-boarding for applicants.
Closing Date: 17th May 2022