Exciting opportunity to join a Global Transport & Logistics company. Working in the Pharmaceutical 4PL Control Tower division. This is a hands-on operational role working in a multi-modal environment. The role involves customer and supplier liaison, job execution, and irregularity handling. The successful candidate will be trained on all QMS systems and GDP compliance.
This is a Monday to Friday position working on shifts - days
- Receive booking from Customer Review booking for data accuracy and correct documentation
- Validate shipment routing against SOP and GDP guidelines
- Job allocation to the appropriate logistics service provider
- Document production and reconciliation Monitor customs declarations
- Arrange collection from suppliers and deliveries to customers
- Liaise with external suppliers to monitor shipment progress
- Monitor and ensure timely and accurate updates of shipment milestones
- Irregularity handling and escalation as appropriate
- Proactive Customer Service Comply with Company policies and procedures
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Document production
- Good attention to detail
- Effective communicator
- Knowledge of Customs procedures
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Able to work in a team and individually
- Freight Forwarding or 4PL / LLP would be advantageous but not essential.
Up to £24,000, holidays, pension, company benefits and free parking.